Shakespeare Electronic Conference, Vol. 4, No. 432.  Friday, 16 July 1993.

From:           Brian Sobus <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Date:           Thursday, 15 Jul 1993 14:29:52 -0400
Subject:        UnShakespearean

Ever since the discussion began on *Cardenio*, I've been wondering about
two things (actually, more than two things have been on my mind, but I'll
try to stick with two):

   1)  What is the status of plays like Pericles and the Two Noble Kinsmen?
       They are both in a 1936 ed. of Shakespeare that I have.

   2)  Where can I find a list of plays that are considered to be Shakespeare's
       but have not been proven to be his?  After I get such a list, where do
       I find copies of the plays so that I can read them?  If a tree falls in
       a forest....

Oh...one more thing would anyone be interested in having these plays as
searchable and annotatable texts files on CD-ROM.  They, of course, would
appear on screen exactly as they would on paper...

-Brian
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Subscribe to Our Feeds

Make a Donation

Consider making a donation to support SHAKSPER.