Shakespeare Electronic Conference, Vol. 5, No. 0250.  Saturday, 19 March 1994.

(1)     From:   Martin Zacks <lalalib%This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
        Date:   Saturday, 19 Mar 1994 09:39:17 -0800 (PST)
        Subj:   Re: SHK 5.0247  P. Stewart

(2)     From:   Michael Cohen <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
        Date:   Saturday, 19 Mar 1994 11:10:32 -0800 (PST)
        Subj:   PSTEWART and ANT.

(1)----------------------------------------------------------------------------
From:           Martin Zacks <lalalib%This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Date:           Saturday, 19 Mar 1994 09:39:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 5.0247  P. Stewart
Comment:        Re: SHK 5.0247  P. Stewart

The RSC Antony & Cleopatra can be had through Critic's Choice, (800) 367-7765.
The price is about $20. The only fault I find in an otherwise memorable
Enobarbus, is the mass of hair they've piled about Patrick Stewart's face and
head.

Martin Zacks
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.