Shakespeare Electronic Conference, Vol. 4, No. 182.  Saturday, 20 March 1993.
From:           Rick Jones <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Date:           Saturday, 20 Mar 1993 11:01:07 -0600 (CST)
Subject: 4.0180  Real Dog in *TGV*
Comment:        RE: SHK 4.0180  Real Dog in *TGV*
When Cornell College staged *TGV* a couple years ago, they used a
human actor in a dog suit: the role was played by one of the more
popular frat bro types, and his incessant (and successful) efforts at
upstaging everything else on stage provided a bit of comic respite
from an otherwise pretty dreary production.
By the way, what about the bear in *Winter's Tale* in the original
production?  I'm sure I should know this -- but, well, I don't.
Rick Jones

Subscribe to Our Feeds

Make a Gift to SHAKSPER

Consider making a gift to support SHAKSPER.